Benefits of Learning English at Wall Street Institute
- We teach people how to understand & speak English, not to memorize grammar and vocabulary.
- We offer flexible class scheduling.
- You can begin learning English at a time most convenient for you. There are no strict class schedules to follow.
- Only English is spoken in our centers, creating an immersion experience that helps you learn.
- We have an Innovative method that integrates three different teaching styles to help all students learn.
- We offer small class sizes: an average of 3 students in core classes.
- Our teachers are native English speakers.
- We have over 35 years experience.
- Our students have fun! Each center offers Social Club activities where you can learn English while participating in fun social activities both in the center and at an outside location.
Wall Street Institute at a glance
Wall Street Institute is the premier provider of English instruction for adults around the world. Our innovative Wall Street Institute Method, which focuses on teaching people to understand and speak English, integrates interactive lessons, self-study in workbooks, and small classes led by native English speaking teachers to provide the most effective English language instruction available.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street Institute has successfully taught over 2 million students through its nearly 450 centers in 27 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and The Middle East. Wall Street Institute's international offices are in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States and Barcelona, Spain.
Interested in finding out your level of English? Please click on the country where you would like to learn English to take a free assessment test.
Wall Street Institute Launches Innovative Language Learning Game Based on Adapted Articles from the Financial Times
July 09, 2012
Wall Street Institute has launched AppGrade, a new and engaging educational game designed to help people learn English. The game is based on adapted articles from The Financial Times, the Full Story